Wednesday, March 27, 2013

With Our Powers Combined...

Is this real life?

Am I really leaving for Tanzania in two days?

Can God truly forgive all that I have done and still want to use me?

Yes, yes and YES!

This Friday, Good Friday, I will set off for Tanzania!

I know I have said this numerous times but I am sincerely humbled, and deeply appreciative of all of you that have come along side me on my journey. Your thoughtfulness, advice, investment, friendship, encouragement, prayers, and financial investments have made a great impact on my life. Your partnership with me and with God make it possible for me to live the life of a missionary. The life that I was created to live! I couldn't do what I do with out people like you.

There are times that I miss my family so much it hurts. There are times that I cry as I take a bucket shower. There are times that the heat can seemingly be too much to handle. There are times when a western toilet would be like a piece of heaven. But.. I wouldn't change any of the uncomfortable circumstances for anything! I have never been more fulfilled than when I am on the mission field.

If you would like to keep track of what I am up to in Tanzania...

Follow me on twitter
Friend me facebook
Follow my blog
Or send me your email address and I will add you to my newsletter list.

If you would like to donate click here.

Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment